Respect for the environment, conservation of natural resources and a manifestation of corporate social responsibility - a very important factors for many of our guests. Saving water and electric energy, recycling and reuse of materials and objects - is a pride for the owners and staff of the Salute Hotel.
In our hotel, we sincerely believe that we can care for the environment and try to convince our customers - to protect nature, too.
"Green hotels" and their guests are well aware of the simple steps which are necessary to perform this difficult task.
9 Ways Salute Hotel tries to be the "green hotel":
1) Using a dual mode plumbing drain and mixers with low water pressure.
2) The use of fluorescent lighting in all areas and the regulation of the degree of illumination.
3) Automatic switch off lights and air conditioning in empty rooms.
4) Reuse of towels.
5) Use of non-toxic cleaners to clean the hotel.
6) The use in the hotel only ceramic and glassware.
7) Maximum use of daylight in all public areas of the hotel.
8) Providing guests with maps of hiking trails and information about public transport.
9) The prohibition of smoking in all areas of the hotel.
We will be glad to see you among the guests of our "green" hotel!
See you soon!